If you have not yet registered for Card Inquiry Online access and are an existing CardHolder of a card product, you can register quickly and easily for the service.
If you have already registered, click here to logon to the service.
To register, you will need the following information readily available:
- Your account number. This is not your card number, it is printed on your monthly statement.
- The last six digits of your card number
- Your date of birth
- An email address if you would like to receive card alerts or news
- A Logon ID you would like to use. This can be an email address, or a word or expression that is easily remembered by you. You will need to enter this Logon ID and a password each time you use the service. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org or fredsmith are examples of Logon IDs. If you choose something common, we apologize if someone else has already chosen it and you need to make an alternate choice.
- A Password you would like to use. This password should be a secret only known by you, and something that could not be easily guessed about you such as date of birth, name, etc. The password should be at least 8 characters in length, cannot contain spaces, but can contain numbers and punctuation. Make sure you remember the password as you will need it to acess the service in the future.
Are you ready to register?